1. Rallye results will be posted on the Rallye Result page following the completion of the Rallye.
2. Course answers must be turned in electronically immediately after the completion of the course.
3. Participants are expected to follow the course as directed in the navigational guide, and to complete the course questions along the way. Participants will remain on scenic streets for the majority of the course.
4. Clues are open and indirect hints. For example, “Quiet Talking Trees” could be “Whispering Oaks Road.”
5. Questions and directions will lead you through the course and appear in order along the way.
6. THIS IS NOT A RACE. Obey all traffic laws at all times. Travel at the speed indicated by the speed limit posted on the road.
7. The road rallye will be scored on the amount of mileage needed to complete the course as well as the accuracy of the answers. The decision of the rallye judges is final.
8. Directions may not be given at every intersection. If no clue is given, continue in your current direction of travel.
• Entry with the highest number of points wins the Rallye for its class.
• Points will be added for the number of clues answered correctly.
• Points will be deducted for the number of miles above or below the ideal official number of miles to complete the course.