The SWAP MEET 2016
The Classified ads will be removed automatically on the expiry date, but we would appreciate it if you should sell, or buy the item(s) advertised, please let me know.
We suggest that personal classified ads have a full description of the item For Sale or Wanted, and it includes your email address, your telephone number, price expected (For Sale item), and the Town/State you are in.
Beware of buyers who offer to pay full price for an item, sometimes with an additional amount to cover shipping or other costs, and paying with a cashiers check. They will later ask for a partial or full refund before their initial payment has worked its way through the banking system. There may be a sense of urgency in completing the transaction and little interest in the details of the purchase. This is a common eBay scam that has made its way to MarketPlace. Always take payments like this to your bank to verify authenticity and wait at least ten days to two weeks for the check to clear. Be wary of buyers who ask for account information in order to wire funds to your bank. Remember, if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
CT MG CLUB – Classifieds
- 1971 MG Midget. Green with saddle interior. Chrome wire wheels and chrome bumpers. Original owner. 38,100 miles. Garaged 45 years. No rust but could use a paint job. New top and tires. Tonneau cover, complete car cover, and shop manual included Price Reduced ! $5150.00 or best offer. Call Bruce Lundgren at 860-779-1460, email email@example.com.(11/15)
- 1975 MG Midget with 40 K miles on it that I would like to sell. Every replaceable mechanical part on the car has been replaced. It starts right up but has not been driven for over 2 years. I would like $1800.00 for it. Possible trades considered. Located in Middlebury, CT, firstname.lastname@example.org (1/17)
- 1977 MGB with 69000 miles. 13000 miles since extensive restoration including Quarter panels, dog legs & rocker panels Seats and carpets Robbins convertible top New clutch, master cylinder & slave Rebuilt HS4 SU carburators SU fuel pump with additional switched Facet pumpFuel tankAlternator Pertronix distributor & sport coil, Urethane suspension bushings & seals, Undercoated with Waxoil Gas hood & trunk lid struts, Cooper tires. Garage kept last 10 years Runs well. Asking $11000 Contact Jim Wiebe email@example.com 203 584 6234
- Jon's MGB Parts Yard/Trailer open for your convenience. years of new and used parts for MGB and GT. Many new and NOS parts, engines, transmissions, sheet metal, carbs. If you need it I probably have it. Fairest prices around and lots of MG conversation.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: Jon Day @ 203-631-2838
- MG TD Parts Seats & Slides $200.00, Top Frame , 2 or 3 bow $200.00, Side curtains, $135.00 2 bow.Front & rear Fenders & Rear Apron . Tub rails,Doors, bonnets,Spare tire rack , Engine blocks & connecting rods & lots more MG TF rear apron $135.00. Austin Healey 3000 BJ7 BJ8 parts,Drive shaft,Transmission 4 speed $200.00 MGB Parts, Old oil coolers & related parts, seat slides, Wire & steel wheels,SU & Zenith Carburetors & Manifolds , Top Frames & Tonneau Bars, Steering wheels, Steering Racks, Battery covers, ,& lots more. MG Midget Austin Healey Sprite Parts Jack & related tools, SU & Zenith Carburetors & Manifolds & lots MG TD good Tub needs Some metal work $895.00, MG TD rolling chassi $1100.00, MG TD doors $150.00 EA, More, Fred Bauer 860-304-3568 , email@example.com Retired call any time (4/16)
- Misc MGB parts: MGB oil cooler and hoses, 16 (row stock is 13) like new $75. 155-14 Michelin tire and tube, good tread, no cracks, but old. Probably best for spare. $20. Call Francis, 203-546-8518 after 5 PM (10/16)
British Cars wanted, any condition, project cars, running or not.
Ed Cooke 860-306-8066 or firstname.lastname@example.org (5/16)
( If you sell your item, please let the editor know. If you want to resubmit or send in another ad, it will run for 3 issues, maybe more if space allows!)
( If you sell your item, please let the editor know. If you want to resubmit or send in another ad, it will run for 3 months, maybe more if space allows!)